Wednesday, April 29, 2009
So much for being productive! (Feelin BLAH!)
Well I was going to add my devotional for the day from my favorite book 'The book for the not so perfect mom' -- But the book is in the car...which he has with him and is currently at church with the children! Not to mention, I'm too tired and feelin yukie to even try to attempt to add it later on in the evening! Sorry, I am just feeling YUKIE, BLAH, FAT and Pregnant! This will definately be the last one for me, regardless if it is a boy or a girl! I will update later though...and If you don't hear from me it will probably be because I'm still in my first trimester and still feeling, tired, run down listless (anyone have some Vitameataveggiman??). I'm sure I'll be back during my second or third trimester and hopfully feeling better...possibly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope that you will be able to get over it quickly. This will be a big change with 4 kids. I wish we could come visit.
Take it easy!
Post a Comment