CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Having Faith!

I have faith in the Lord! I have faith in what he has planned for me....but patience is NOT a quality of mine! Well, i took a leap of faith several weeks ago, starting a new position....The Lord layed it out for me so perfectly, that there was no way i could veer off track, my eyes were set 'looking up' as i walked the path with every confidence and faith of where i was walking. But now that i am here in this new place i find myself wondering why?! The people here are MEAN! No manners, not polite (except for a few) but I'm just dumb-founded by this! And i keep thinking, why i ever left...but then i think - because it was set for me to do....So i am prayerful EVERYDAY, EVERY MORNING, so i may have the strength to deal with difficult people because i know there is a reason my Lord has directed me this way! So i will try my very hardest to keep a positive attitude and avoid the meanies and turn away from the drama and the gossip. I think this is (how you say) a trial? :) I hope i pass! Or I'm just going to go CRAZY!

No comments: