CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Water Park

I had never been to a water park until today!! (probably because of how i look in a bathing suit! :)) Anyhow, IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! My husband, my sister, my brother in law and my daughter(LA--Leading actress) and I all went to Wild Rivers! I laughed so hard! The best were --The Cobras, Congo River Rapids (i rode that with my sister on the double tubes....and lets just say we hit the bumps a little harder because of our junk in the trunk! Which just made us laugh SO HARD!), The Abyss, Patriot, Surf Hill, Chaos, and Bazooka Bowls. And let me just say any girls that may go anytime soon or next summer....board shorts and a tankini are definetly the way to go....at the end of most every ride, us girls were constantly getting the MURFS out of our butts! Seriously! didn't matter what we did or tried to do....it was always there! So next time Board shorts and a tankini!!! But besides that we had a great time! Sorry no pictures!

No comments: