CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 29, 2008

So glad its the WEEKEND!

So i started...WORK! I was thrown so much info that my brain needs a rest....I need a rest. There is A LOT of stuff to remember, policies, procedures, etc. but you have to understand the last time i got a book full of policies and procedures is when i worked at Disneyland....about 10-11 years ago! And to get it all thrown at me at once is overwhelming! But this industy seems exciting and challenging at the same time, i think i'll like it and for the time being i don't think i have a choice!! :) BUT nevertheless, I am very thankful not only for this opportunity but also thankful its the weekend and particularly this weekend because there is no soccer games!! I can lounge and just veg out at home so i can work on some vinyl signs for the church boutique on the 27th, not to mention the dreaded LAUNDRY! My continuous mountains!!!

I have some pictures of last weekends soccer games which i'll post tomorrow sometime and got some photos of the G-ster! (AKA AIT)

No comments: