Well where to start.....As you may know we had a room conversion--from a loft to a nursery for our AIT (Actress in Training). I designed and completed the room (with some painting help from my mom). The inspiration came form Wendy Bellisimo but this creation is all mine!
Friday, August 15, 2008
New Kid on the Blog
So after much thought and much surfing....i decided to make my own blog!
Well where to start.....As you may know we had a room conversion--from a loft to a nursery for our AIT (Actress in Training). I designed and completed the room (with some painting help from my mom). The inspiration came form Wendy Bellisimo but this creation is all mine!


Well where to start.....As you may know we had a room conversion--from a loft to a nursery for our AIT (Actress in Training). I designed and completed the room (with some painting help from my mom). The inspiration came form Wendy Bellisimo but this creation is all mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment